Mount Laurel Personal Injury Lawyers
Our mission at The Law Offices of David A. DiBrigida is to help accident and injury victims in New Jersey obtain the compensation they are entitled to under the law.
Accidents happen on a daily basis. While some accidents are minor where people simply brush themselves off and move on, many accidents are much more serious and cause significant and catastrophic injuries.
If you or a loved one were seriously hurt in an accident, and believe another person was at fault, then we recommend calling one of our Mount Laurel Personal Injury Lawyers.
When another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct causes you harm, you have the right to hold that person liable under the law.
Through an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, you can demand full and fair compensation for your physical, emotional, and financial injuries.
Our Mount Laurel Personal Injury Lawyers Handle All Types of Cases
Police authorities and insurance agents ask interrogative questions to get their report completed but unfortunately don’t have your welfare and condition in mind.
Our accident lawyers in Mount Laurel, NJ offer experienced and aggressive representation following:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Severe Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
We are also here to help following fatal accidents. If your spouse, parent, child, or other relative was killed in an accident, call us right away. Let us explain your rights and legal options under New Jersey’s wrongful death law.
How Our Mount Laurel Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Before you contact a lawyer, you want to know it is the right decision for you and your family. You want to be confident that hiring an attorney will make your life easier and help you reach the desired outcome in your case.
At the law offices of David A. DiBrigida, we cannot promise a specific outcome, no lawyer or law firm can. We can promise to do everything within our power to obtain you a just insurance settlement or court ruling in your favor. To pursue compensation for your injuries, we will:
Conduct an independent investigation: You should not rely on a police report or an insurance company’s investigation and conclusions. You should have someone on your side to thoroughly investigate the accident, gather evidence, and analyze the evidence to build you the strongest case possible. When you hire David A. DiBrigida, we work for you—no one else.
- Connect you with resources: We have decades of experience as personal injury and wrongful death lawyers. We have connections with medical providers, expert witnesses, and other professionals throughout the state. When necessary, we will connect you with doctors and facilities that will help you get the best possible care. We also will hire whatever experts are necessary to establish your claim and damages.
- Calculate the value of your claim: An important step in the personal injury and wrongful death claim process is determining the potential value of your physical, psychological, and economic injuries. We will work with you and your medical providers to calculate the cost of your medical bills. If you will need medical care in the future, we may work with an expert to calculate that cost. We will work with you to develop evidence of your pain and suffering, including recommending you keep a diary of your injuries and experience.
- Handle the insurance claim: After an accident, you don’t want to have to deal with a claim adjuster, calls and letters, and requests for documents. You really need time to rest and heal without this stress. Our personal injury lawyers will handle the insurance claim process, which includes answering the adjuster’s questions, responding to requests for documents, and ensuring the insurance company has all the evidence necessary to approve and settle your claim.
- Participate in settlement negotiations: If your insurance claim is approved, the next step is receiving a settlement offer. We will identify lowball settlement offers and begin the negotiation process. We always strive to obtain you the greatest amount possible.
- Litigate your case: We may recommend you file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit right away. During the discovery phase of a lawsuit, we can gather additional information and evidence, which can help us strengthen your claim. Filing a lawsuit also shows the at-fault party and their insurer that we are serious. If we cannot reach a settlement, then we will represent you at trial.
What should I bring to the initial consultation?
During your free consultation, you will have an opportunity to ask questions about your case, personal injury proceedings, and what to expect over the coming weeks and months. This consultation is also an opportunity for an attorney to assess the evidence you have gathered and determine the most strategic way to proceed.
Here are some of the items you should bring to the initial consultation:
- Evidence from the Scene: Some of the most valuable evidence to strengthen a personal injury case can often be gathered at the scene. These include photos of injuries, eyewitness statements, video footage of the scene, the names and badge numbers of responding officers, and the contact and insurance details of the parties involved. This information will help ensure your legal team’s investigation gets off to a strong start.
- A Detailed Description of What Happened: Write down every detail you remember about what happened before, during, and immediately after the accident that caused your injury.
- Relevant Contact Information: There are many parties your personal injury lawyer may want to contact when performing the investigation. Eyewitnesses, for example, may be able to provide valuable insight into what happened. If a liability dispute arises, the deposition of eyewitnesses could help strengthen your case. Your attorney may also want to contact any police officers who attended the scene, the other parties involved in the accident, and your healthcare team.
- Your Insurance Policies: There are many potential sources of compensation that might be worth evaluating after a personal injury. Most of these claims are brought against the insurance company of the liable party, which is called a “third-party insurance claim.” In the scenario that the liable party does not have insurance or lacks the coverage limits to pay for all of your damages In this scenario, your own insurance policies might come into play.
- Medical Records: Your attorney will need a clear understanding of your diagnosis and prognosis. The types of injuries you have suffered, their severity, and their long-term implications can have a major impact on how your legal team approaches the case. For instance, if you suffered a catastrophic injury such as brain trauma or spinal cord damage, it is likely that the insurance company will invest considerable resources into disputing your claim since the settlement being sought will likely be substantial. Also, the type of injury you sustained will have an impact on the kinds of evidence needed to build your claim. For example, if you suffered a traumatic brain injury, your attorney might need to bring in various medical experts to provide deposition regarding the types of care needed and the associated cost. A financial expert may also have to provide deposition regarding the value of future damages such as loss of future income. If you had a preexisting condition that was exacerbated in the accident, your lawyer will need to review your medical records from both before and after the accident to assess the likelihood of facing a dispute regarding causation, and to approximate a fair settlement figure.
- Evidence of Damages: Damages are the losses incurred as a result of a tort. In New Jersey, a variety of compensatory damages may be recoverable in a personal injury case including medical bills, lost wages, property repairs, and pain and suffering. Any evidence you have to prove the kinds of damages incurred and their value should be brought to the free legal consultation. Examples of such evidence include medical records, financial records, photos of injuries and the accident scene, your personal injury journal, and receipts and invoices for necessary services like child care and domestic assistance.
Contact Our Mount Laurel Personal Injury Lawyers
Call us now at (800)-322-5529 and get a free consultation for your personal injury. No fees are collected until you win your case the decision for your case is agreed upon by all parties.
Our lawyers have been in the assisting personal injury victims in New Jersey for over twenty eight years and have won 98% of our cases.
The Law Offices of David A. DiBrigida can send transportation to your doorstep for your convenience. If you aren’t available to meet in our office, our lawyers will take the extra step for you and meet in the comfort of your home to see if we can be of value with your personal injury case.
Call us now and let us discuss how we can move forward with your case.