New Jersey Slip & Fall Attorney
Are You A Slip & Fall Accident Victim?
To protect your legal rights,
call David today at 877-217-1887
for a FREE consultation.
In New Jersey, slip and fall injuries are due a case of premises liability. They typically occur when unsafe conditions causes a person to slip or trip and then fall. These falls can happen either indoors or outdoors. In all cases, the property owner can be held responsible for negligence for failure to maintain a safe property. Serious injuries are frequent outcomes of New Jersey slip and fall accidents.
Are you a Slip & Fall Victim?
Don’t Assume that You Were at Fault
Some of the common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Failing to put up signs to warn people of slippery floors.
- Failing to clean floors properly after merchandise has been spilled in a store, or when there is a roof or equipment leak Failing to fix broken railings, screens or other safety features.
- Failing to properly secure carpeting or rugs.
- Failing to warn people of sudden drops or rises in the floor or steps that can’t be seen.
- Failing to install or maintain adequate lighting in stairwells, or failure to have hand rails.
- Leaving merchandise in aisles or allowing merchandise on shelves to stick out into the aisle.
These injuries can occur at various places including a supermarket, office building, shopping store, parking lot, home or apartment building. David helps clients with all types of injuries including traumatic broken bones, back and neck injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, scars, and all soft tissue injuries.