Take time to consider your injuries.
Many people tell me…“I didn’t feel any pain immediately following the accident.”
This is not a problem…Why?
You don’t always feel stiffness, pain or discomfort immediately following an accident. It often takes hours, days or weeks before you start to realize that something is not right.
So take the time now to think if you are feeling differently since the accident.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”custom” style=”dashed” accent_color=”#2e4259″][vc_column_text css_animation=”right-to-left”]
Hire a lawyer who concentrates on personal injury cases.
Why is this important?
- Lawyers who focus on a particular area of law have a passion for what they do and perform their work with enthusiasm. This is a recipe for a successful settlement.
- These lawyers understand how to communicate with the insurance companies, fellow lawyers and doctors who know and respect them as professionals who really know what they are doing.
- Lawyers who concentrate in personal injury cases have the time and desire to learn more about this area of law. This can include taking continuing legal education classes to keep up with changes in the law and to become better and more efficient at what they do.
- A lawyer that concentrates in personal injury law has more focused experience and can often settle your case without the need to go to court.
Never delay in hiring a personal injury lawyer.
What’s the hurry?…
Consider the following:
- The police report may contain mistakes that need to be corrected immediately.
- Critical witnesses may be hard to find later.
- Photos of the accident scene and your injuries need to be taken.
- You need the proper medical treatment in order to document your injuries.
- You start to lose credibility when the insurance company can ask “Why did you wait so long?”
- If you wait too long, you can seriously impact the amount of your settlement.
INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?
To protect your legal rights, call David today at (800) 322-5529 for a FREE consultation!