Take time to consider your injuries.
Many people tell me…“I didn’t feel any pain immediately following the accident.”
This is not a problem…Why?
You don’t always feel stiffness, pain or discomfort immediately following an accident. It often takes hours, days or weeks before you start to realize that something is not right.
So take the time now to think if you are feeling differently since the accident.
Never delay in hiring a personal injury lawyer.
What’s the hurry?…
Consider the following:
- The police report may contain mistakes that need to be corrected immediately.
- Critical witnesses may be hard to find later.
- Photos of the accident scene and your injuries need to be taken.
- You need the proper medical treatment in order to document your injuries.
- You start to lose credibility when the insurance company can ask “Why did you wait so long?”
- If you wait too long, you can seriously impact the amount of your settlement.