Are You A Prescriptions Mistakes Victim?
Every day, millions of prescriptions are written. Each of these has the potential to help a patient. However, when a prescription error is made, it can result in serious injury or even wrongful death.
Are you a victim of prescription error in NJ?
When a prescription error harms a patient, you must talk to an experienced attorney.
Prescription errors happen more often than people expect. All too frequently a doctor prescribes the wrong drug, the pharmacist fails to question a dangerous mixture of medication, or even a nurse gives the wrong dosage to the patient in her medical care.
Some types of prescription errors include:
- Doctor’s prescribing the right medication but the wrong dosage or frequency
- Doctor’s failing to monitor the patient
- Physician’s prescribing the wrong medication for a condition
- Physician’s failure to to understand a medication’s side affects
- Pharmacist’s failing to question the doctor’s mistake
- Pharmacist’s giving patients the wrong instructions for taking the medications
- Pharmacist’s filling the wrong prescription or dosage
David A. DiBrigida handles personal injury cases.
He will evaluate the factors contributing to the value of your damages and personally handle your case from start to finish.
To protect your legal rights, call David today at 800-322-5529 for a FREE consultation.