Are You A Prescriptions Mistakes Victim?
Every day, millions of prescriptions are written. Each of these has the potential to help a patient. However, when a prescription error is made, it can result in serious injury or even wrongful death.
Are you a victim of prescription error in NJ?
When a prescription error harms a patient, you must talk to an experienced attorney.
Prescription errors happen more often than people expect. All too frequently a doctor prescribes the wrong drug, the pharmacist fails to question a dangerous mixture of medication, or even a nurse gives the wrong dosage to the patient in her medical care.
Some types of prescription errors include:
- Doctor’s prescribing the right medication but the wrong dosage or frequency
- Doctor’s failing to monitor the patient
- Physician’s prescribing the wrong medication for a condition
- Physician’s failure to to understand a medication’s side affects
- Pharmacist’s failing to question the doctor’s mistake
- Pharmacist’s giving patients the wrong instructions for taking the medications
- Pharmacist’s filling the wrong prescription or dosage