Have you been Injured in a Bike Accident?If you have been injured in a bicycle accident in New Jersey, you need an attorney who understands and is knowledgeable about your rights as a bicyclist. Among the many factors contributing to bicycle accidents are:
- Drivers fail to yield the right of way for the cyclist.
- Drivers don’t see cyclists approaching an intersection.
- Drivers make a right-hand turn in front of a cyclist traveling in the same direction.
- Drivers turn left into the path of an approaching cyclist.
- Drivers fail to give cyclists enough room when passing.