Were You Injured In A Slip & Fall Accident?
Slip and fall injuries typically occur when unsafe conditions cause a person to slip or trip and then fall. These falls can happen either indoors or outdoors. In all cases, the property owner can be held responsible for negligence for failure to maintain the property in a safe condition. Serious injuries often occur from slip and fall accidents.
Are you a Slip & Fall Victim?
Some of the common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Failing to put up signs to warn people of slippery floors.
- Failing to clean floors properly after merchandise has been spilled in a store, or when there is a roof or equipment leak.
- Snow and Ice on sidewalks and parking lots.
- Failing to fix broken railings, screens or other safety features.
- Failing to properly secure carpeting or rugs.
- Failing to warn people of sudden drops or rises in the floor or steps that can’t be seen.
- Failing to install or maintain adequate lighting in stairwells, or failure to have hand rails.
- Leaving merchandise in aisles or allowing merchandise on shelves to stick out into the aisle.
These injuries can occur at various places including a supermarket, office building, shopping store, parking lot, home or apartment building. David helps clients with all types of injuries including traumatic broken bones, back and neck injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, scars, and all soft tissue injuries.
David A. DiBrigida, handles slip & fall injury cases. He will evaluate the factors contributing to the value of your damages and personally handle your case from start to finish.
To protect your legal rights, call David today at 800-322-5529 for a FREE consultation.